Thursday 9 April 2009

Wanna go to a disco?



"Let's Drop."

I love Elliot Minor
they have that amazing ability of shining up my world when everything seems drop bottom. I knew they'd be touring soon but they have just gone and picked a perfect time to do so to be honest. So here is a small advertisement to those that know me:

So my car has three seats in the back and if you wanna come along pm me on msn. Tickets are £15 (freaking cheap!) and i need to know before next tuesday cause i would like to buy them before they go on general sale since its at such an intimate venue.

But what about GCSE's?

Well its in July, the 2nd to be precise, so the exams'll all be done so we can go early hopefully meet the guys and get a good spot at the front :)

Interested? Sweet Dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment