Monday 27 April 2009

My Winona.


Recently things haven't been what anyone would class as easy.

Sometimes, I overthink things and then those thoughts fall deep into the shards that I am too afraid to pull out of myself. I shouldn't describe things like this as metaphors but it's hard not to because I have done for so long. I need to find myself, I need to catch myself and take a small breath before I do this again.

Lately I have only been thinking about myself, and maybe if I didn't think this way or even have these mood swings I wouldn't be contemplating this. But then being a firm believer in fate it would be unquestionable to say that.

What I am getting at is I need to find out who I am before I go and destroy someone else.

I wouldn't like to say myself that I am damaged but I guess you could say, and I doubt that will ever be fixed but that my friends is life - its oh so sweet bitter kiss. I want to desperately find my winona. I want that so bad, but I know in my heart that if I don't figure out how to overcome my problems thats going to be impossible.

My soul needs a winona.

That sounds selfish, oh how it does, but to be honest however great it is to play the field I would much rather give my whole heart to someone. I want someone that will hold my hand and thats enough to keep me happy, or when I'm feeling low all I need to do is speak to them to feel okay. That is unrealistic until I find myself and what scares me is that might not ever happen.

My winona is waiting at the sunset, just likes yours, but whether we find this is all down to number one.

This all sounds crazy because I'm talking half optimistically, because I do believe that person is there somewhere, whether I will ever be willing to them in is another tale. It would just be nice to one day find a winona, then nothing else will matter - rich or poor - I will be genuinely happy.

If this is what i think, that I don't know, then this winona will forever wait for me in the sunset or ride off with some other chick.

1 comment:

  1. You'll find your winona when you're not even looking for love or trying to fall in love :) and no that's not selfish to want someone to think the world of you, and you'll think the same of them. That's what we all want, and that is true love!

    ReplyDelete