Monday 27 April 2009

Theres a small line between us and them.


The irony will kill us all. My friends, watch this space.

I've been thinking a lot lately, I mean, about life experience and stuff like that. And it turns out that the things we accept and the things we over prepare for will probably destroy us all. I mean think about it - tomorow say if metaphorically you were told you had cancer, then after a while it spread to your other organs; what would you do?

Its common knowledge that you cant remove infected organs because its pointless, and that destroys hope. Hope is what gets us through day to day life. The hope that tomorow will be better, the hope one day we'll fall in love. But what if you knew the answers to them? The irony would destroy us. If we know all the answers then there isn't any point at all because sometimes a little bit of hope is better than being a hollow casket of flesh and bone.

We live in a world where, if crisis breaks out, we worry because we know too much. Now, with this whole flu thing, I'm not worrying too much about it. But say if it did become a pandemic and if we did know that nothing will work then the irony will be set in stone.

That scares the hell out of me.

Right now though, apparently our country is the best to cope with this because theres an antidote for one in four apparently. But if it does become a pandemic, whos to say the virus won't mutate? I mean its the natural defense mechanism of antibiotics.

I think I'm going to stop talking about this because I'm freaking myself out.

For now, we're all safe...but irony has a funny way of biting the ass a bit like karma.

What this space.


1 comment:

  1. It won't become a pandemic, i swear. don't panic, k? hope is a little different when you have a terminal illness, but for the most part, it is what motivates us to get back up when we fall down and keep fighting for what we want. The fighting is what never dies or stops.

    ReplyDelete