Sunday 26 April 2009

The dollar is down.


"Meredith grey - child of darkness."


I just watched the funniest ever episode of greys anatomy.

That one got me bad, not as much as the look on Christinas face when Izzie 'died.' I actually hope she doesn't though, my favourite character.

Anyway, I'm totally stoked for friday. At 3.00pm (GMT) the 'your name in neon' new line of clandestine industries goes on sale. I'm hoping to get the Lion hoodie, and even better if it's in the first 100 because they come with a signed note pad by the actual Pete Wentz. Lets be fair, that's going to be the closed I'll ever get to him. Haha. I just hope i can get enough money for my DS because the exchange rate is so formidable at the moment I may as well pay it in pounds.

Actually i take that back, the exchange rate is pretty damn good. So the hoodie i want comes to (roughly) 90 dollars which in british pounds is £
61.3413304
, pretty good right? Then i have £20 spare for the tax, presuming it will be taxed. But i think I'm going to do some research on the taxing because it would be handy on how much i need to sell on saturday.

Its may day up town on saturday, should be fun, I'm obviously not going to have any money for some stuff but I guess I shouldn't drink anyway.
  1. Its my mums birthday
  2. Its the anniversary of my grandad's passing two days after.
Considering alcohol's an antidepressant I'm sure you can see where I'm coming from here.

Times are sweet, but this week is going to be tediously boring. I'm not sure about a lot of things right now and to top it off I have an art exam on Tuesday I am no where near ready for. Well thats a lie, my final piece will be done fairly quickly so I haven't really got much to worry about there, I can do loads of prep in the time left over.

Also

If your feeling low, of even that little bit uninspired go and listen to KT tunstall. Her music is amazing and has the simplicity enough to pick up any mood.

I'll stop boring you with my rambling, I'm only doing it to reasure myself haha.

"I'm saving my luck, saving my face."

No comments:

Post a Comment