Wednesday 22 April 2009

Sharpen your teeth


So i had that music thing today, it went terribly this morning but the afternoon session worked far more better. It sounded really good, the cover of pavlove, the bass really layered it (I do thank Matt for helping me out there.)

I'm now in an awesome mood because my mum let my download something off itunes for the first ever time! Ahh it be, Taking Back Sunday - Sink Into Me, possibly one of the best songs i have heard this year. I have a good feeling about their new album (New again) it has the raw-ity in sound equivalent to 'Tell all your friends' and yet it has the lyrical and guitar crashing sound of that to 'Where you want to be.' Obviously i didn't think that i would like this album at all, purely because Frederic left two years a go which i was severely gutted about. But this Fazzi guy is good news!

Anyway, im gonna get my subject sorted out tomorow. I want to change Sociology to Maths and English Lang to Biology. S'all good :)

"Your all I see, sink into me. Alright?"

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy i need to listen to that song! I'm so excited for New Again :)))

    ReplyDelete