Saturday 25 April 2009

If I were to read into this I'd probably end up dead.


"I keep my grammar well rehearsed, correct evert stutter every slur. Kind of like a bird, watching patiently for a mistake that will change everything. But not exactly clear to the eye, more so reading between the lines whilst a scar rips open around the tight chest.

Falling apart, apart, its a simple art, art.

Your all I see, sink into me, Sharpen you teeth, sink into me.

Imerse me in this dark place, forever more."



So, So, So.

I'm getting that hoodie i wanted, presuming there isn't a better one available. I managed to persuade my mum that £80 is enough to cover everything, Including tax, and its ridiculous if it isn't.

I think im gonna go get lost in Bones now, I'm not really buying this whole positivity because it thought i would feel better but instead i feel ten times worse.

Leibe.

No comments:

Post a Comment