Thursday 9 April 2009

Folie


"I am the invisble man who can't stop staring in the mirror."

I sometimes think that I'm going

c
r
a
z
y...

I know that sometimes i most certainly should be. Theres enough error bars flashing above my head to allow this to be a reality. But then what if this was all an illusion? That right there, that's probably why i think i am going crazy.


I would really like to open up my heart to someone right now, but i can't, theres this block around my cage, possibly even a lock? When that feeling returns it seems to just suffocate it, numb it out like a tranquiliser. Thats surely not normal? Who needs drugs when we have hormones eh?

Its all just hormones. And one day when all of the pressure is simply sucked away the true danger of a teenage ways will truly become apparent.

Scars line the back side of my cage, scars are stitched onto us all.

Also...

Another revelation that is apparent for this blog is for some reason i have fallen in love with Liar (takes one to know one) again.

:)

"Somerthing make my chest stir."

Pavlove.

No comments:

Post a Comment