Friday 10 April 2009

Sink into me

"Y'all that lie here be ye crazy sinners."

So this morning i woke up with one of those lines in your head. You may or may not know, i think it depends on how your brain works, but its like when theres just a sentance running around and flares off and idead. Then your head runs in overdrive - a bit like a rollarcoaster.

Some ideas are good, some are bad. But that happens.

I have been playing around with a lot of ideas lately, but i really want to write about something thats real. So it clicked this morning. True Love. Its real, its rare and the mojority of us won't see it through our lifetime. Depressing but real.

Choices effect everything we do - but thats all i am gonna say because i need to get this shit written down. I dont really want anyone stealing my idea. Haha. *So fickle Helen*

I think i might go get it all written down now :)


1 comment:

  1. haha i think a LOT and usually about stuff I see, like broken glass or cigarette butts, or just the ugliness of life. idk why haha. and the phrase "when we're this young we have nothing to lose" (the cab "vegas skies") has been in my head a lot lately lol :P

    ReplyDelete