Tuesday 25 August 2009

Weightless


This is what summers all about - at least what it used to be all about. Like a simple cauliflower butterfly gliding along the soft warm haze, I have this feeling that I am weightless. Before everything mattered, every thought, every feeling and every moment - but now that doesn't seem rellevent at all.

I was walking along the country lanes of Colwall this morning, call it old fashioned, but as I walked I took in the beautifully crafted houses and the scenery in the area. Its really nice out there and I don't care if I sound old. Most people will know that someday I aspire to move to New York City, hopefully there I will find my dreams in journalism. But being out there kind of makes me realise that what I really want is right here, but I do understand that certain dreams will not be met either way. Sometimes there isn't a true compromise.

Being bought up in a small town I think this will always shape me to want to quieter side of life, heck, its a fate tempter at following my other ambition of being an author but why am I even talking about the future? Oh, subconcious pretentions pulling through here.

Lately though, I feel like I've had a mask on for the last six months - and someones taken it off. Now my friends, I can see in colour - everythings so sharp and new and I feel incredible. I can't quite think as to what has made this happen but its amazing and everywhere I look seems to have a positive side to it. And my friend's...I don't think I've ever known how wonderful they are :) Cheers guys!

Love for you all, but I love Birdo more ;)

xxx

Oh and screw typos, grammar freak has left the building.

No comments:

Post a Comment