Thursday 6 August 2009


Feelin' bored, not entirely actually but I had an idea for a blog. So, in my last post I wrote that clippet thing from my new story that I shall be posting on twilighted.net soon. (You can probably guess whom or what its about.) But since it's the summer I'm putting up a playlist of some stuff you should go check out. Buddies - go do it on your blogs too!
Oh and the story title is in the playlist.

  • Solaris - Elliot Minor (solaris digital download 2009)
  • It's Hard To Say "I Do" When "I Don't" - Fall Out Boy (Infinty On High Bside 2007)
  • Everything Must Go - Taking Back Sunday (New Again 2009)
  • Call That A Comeback - You me at Six (Take Off Your Colours 2008)
  • Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine - The Killers (Hot Fuss 2004)
  • Jesus Of Suburbia - Green Day (American Idiot 2005)
  • Holiday - Green Day (American Idiot 2005)
  • Read My Mind - The Killers (Sam's Town 2006)
  • Always All Ways (Apologies, Glances and Messed Up Chances) - Lostprophets (Liberation Transmission 2006)
  • Living Is A Problem Because Everything Dies - Biffy Clyo (Puzzle 2007)
  • Hate To See You Go - The Color Fred (Bend To Break 2007)
  • Tranquilize - The Killers ft. Lou Reed (Sawdust 2007)
  • Last Call To NYC - Elliot Minor (Elliot Minor 2008)
  • The (Shipped) Gold Standard - Fall out Boy (Folie A Duex 2008)
  • Saving My Face - KT Tunstall (Drastic Fantastic 2007?)
  • Rusted From The Rain - Billy Talent (III 2009)
  • Top Of The World - The Blackout (The Best in Town 2009)
  • Long Time Comin' - Taking Back Sunday (New Again [bonus tracks]
  • Kiss and tell - You me at Six (Take Off your Colour Delux 2009)
  • That Golden Rule - Biffy Clyo (that golden rule single 2009)


No comments:

Post a Comment