Wednesday 19 August 2009

The sun, the country, and the er,,,twitter?


The pros and cons of good weather - it makes your makeup run but its generally nice to talk in. Thats all I've got to say as I'm in an odd state of surrealism at the moment. Theres a blue sky above my head, a metronome in my chest and a buzzing smile across my lips. But why?

For a start, I just got tweeted by the lovely elliot minor. But I got a bit confused as to how to reply..so thats made today pretty much perfect. This week isn't shaping up to be that bad either, I've been busy every day and each has ended with a smile. A wise friend of mine has showed me the true authenticity of that lately. Smiling is good, much better than moping, although it does make it difficult to sleep when your on a natural high.

I'm going to Colwall tomorow hopefull, so long as my Nan isn't busy. I'm going to pay her a visit for the day which should be nice. I like her house - its in the secluded fields of the countryside where the sheep roam and the clouds are so clear that you city folk wouldn't want to come back. Also it smells like wild flowers this time of year :)

So yeah, see you later hippies.

xxx

2 comments:

  1. ooh sounds pretty! have lots of fun :) Twitter's confusing at first haha wait till you try tweeting from your cell x)

    ReplyDelete