Tuesday 11 August 2009

Banana milkshake.


I'm stalking kerrang radio, pahaha. Currently You me at six are playing - i like them a lot. The real reason why I'm doing this is because Elliot Minor's new song is in this show at some point. Dunno when that is though. So I'm listening until it comes on :D

Could be here a while... OH THE USED :D

Hmm, well, anyway I'm also writing my story. I did a banner the other day - two actually - the first one was crap but the second is alright. Posting it though, you'll know what its written about. Its a fanfic, admittedly, but I think it has promise.

TAKING BACK SUNDAY :D

Oh um yeah, it says "It sounds crazy to pick between these two...but I had been questioning my sanity for some time." Oh yeaaah! I think it works, and I did it all on paint ftw.

Breep. I think the new song is just coming up after faith no more, so I'm not skipping anymore. Theres only an hour left of the show as well so its not all bad.

Hola tomorow.

No comments:

Post a Comment