Wednesday 3 June 2009

Lover, Lover..


What was up with my grammar yesterday? Looking back it was appauling! Thats not good at all Ahh.

Anyway so I got an email this morning from the NEC group, (they've been bothering me with news letters every week since I saw Fall Out Boy at the LG arena last October.) And well this time it actually something good on there - none of this oh look I can press buttons crap.

MUSE! Are coming to Birmingham this November (2 weeks before my birthday to be exact!) I mean thats amazing! Muse are amazing! But I already know its pointless asking my mum because the tickets are £41, that's actually ridiculous. I mean I thought greenday was expensive (£35) but thats just overpriced. The thing is since they're such a huge band over here, you have to buy the ticket on the day otherwise it sells out and you have to pay triple the price on ebay.

Man this sucks. This is why I love smaller venues - its so much cheaper.

I'm just annoyed that it's so much money...it's not like I can't afford because I do have that money in my bank, but I just think its a ridiculous amount of money to pay. Not even Metallica were this expensive.

Hmm me thinks I'm gonna have to beg for a birthday present here haha.

Chemistry revision awaits...

Bye xD

No comments:

Post a Comment