Wednesday 24 June 2009

Fear


I can't think how to begin to phrase this thought. How strange? But yet this feels like something that is apparent to everyone everywhere - even if you don't like me.
In this life time it seems to be true that many people often say that we, as one person, are only one half of another and somewhere for the chosen of us there is that perfect otherhalf. I've always believed in that - and I know that if something that good strikes me down then I have pure solidarity. But then if it doesn't then thats life. To be more specific to the point though, the reason behind this blog is the journey to finding that. Now I'm not sure if this is just me, although it probably isn't, but in this cortex we each carry inside even after a feeling has left us for some reason theres this sweet nectar still lingering. Of course, this is for everyone - jesus christ - that would be tiring!
But even though we try so hard to hide our dread - our inner most fears - we still persevere in them anyway and persevering is just as bad as failing on certain occassions. This fear though for some reason beyond the idea of being eaten alive and all the pain that comes along with every glance, we still torture anyway. Sometimes it would be easier to live alone?
Sometimes how it would but the road we walk never runs smooth. And now my heads going all spirrally so I'm going to bed.

Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment