Saturday 6 June 2009

Bout time.


I don't undestand, and I can't even comprehend why I'm so angry?

It could possibly be because everytime something goes wrong I sware I won't allow people to walk all over me, but then yet they do.

It could possibly be due to the fact that I can't get around this even if I did take every side street in the world. It sickens me, oh so much. I don't understand why I haven't felt this before - it might be because I haven't allowed myself to think in months?

Or,

It could possibly be due to the fact that I'm so used to feeling like this about you that now its something I can't erase. Its like an ectasy running through me - its hell.

So maybe thats why I'm so angry. Maybe thats why I'm so sad - but to clarify this chain of events, not once did I ever stop to think and maybe if I did we wouldn't be here.

Don't look into this 'cause it won't get us anywhere. Passion over consequence?

No comments:

Post a Comment