Thursday 28 May 2009

Why?


There isn't really much to be said for the reel that's spinning round on repeat inside the cortex of my head. The moment leaks between the words you see infront of you, its spinning between the blur that you see as your eyes run over the paper, see it? Yeah, you saw it.

The trees arched over the narrow lane, for some reason it was dark and an eerie mist weaved about 2 feet above the ground. He told us he was going for a walk. How could i be so foolish! I knew he was gone anyway, and I had him back but we all let him go for a walk. Not sure as to why, but my eyes followed the scene as the silloutte wondered down the narrow pathway. Still the black outline haunts my thoughts, its all too real - so surreal. I wanted to say something, I was certain that the perfect words would come - yet they did not.
Headlights were travelling fast, at an unerving speed - a speed that would be illegal in a real world. The fog did not disintergrate, my lips did not move and neither did the figure. He simply stood on his side impriting the image inside my mind. Oh how I wanted to scream for him to move but he didn't. He couldn't.

...then I woke up, time after time again.

No comments:

Post a Comment