Sunday 3 May 2009

...and my demons share my bed at night.

May Day.

Ah, always a fun occasion but this year was even better. I kept my promise to my mum to not go and drink but it was kind of funny to watch everyone else *cough* Zoe *cough*

I can see now why she doesn't drink.

It was still pretty cool though, hanging out with old friends, making new ones and most importantly it means summer isn't too far away. So I guess thats cool.

Whats scary now is how close the exams are, the ex
ams I am not ready for.

But...things with my mind, erm, well I'm sure now that its true - the one thing i never asked for - its real. That scares the hell out of me because it's something i can't deal with. I can't form the right words to explain.
Oh yeah, i bought a hoodie on friday :) (the one above) it's amazing ennit?

ETA: A dedication to you tomorow...



No comments:

Post a Comment