Thursday 7 May 2009

Short story.


Spring lets new romances flourish, the feeling of something new but not for me, oh that has never been the case. It's very easy to slip beneath the cracks in a hormone infested school, and it's very difficult to pull yourself back up. You of all people should know that this is rellevent in both minds right now.

Summer lets the warm taunts from the sun flaunt from many bodies, the hot heat pursing off everyone yelling, "Lets do something reckless." I on the otherhand prefer to sit on the grass and watch the morphed clouds march along singing in tune to the lack of rhythmn in my cage.

Autumn, autumn sets my soul on fire - ignites the shards of glass and leaves behind honey glazed walls around the rim of my cage. Its suffocating to stop it, it's easy to hide it.

Winter lets my feelings erase, like the cold crevasses of the arctic summer, watching you is icy torture but it's something I will endure for a year.

Once whole year, and thats when the moment is spiked over. Watching you together, something I could see happen right before my eyes, I let it happen due to the ignorance I played. Oh the Irony.

But yet, we grow closer, my heart grows warmer and the smile from your other half wears thin - this isn't how I wanted it to play out my dear. The demon growl rages thicker, and soon enough this will all implode. Left behind though, is simply you and I.

Knot your fingers through mine, my dear. I will never let go, and that's a promise I can take to my grave. You see, I've been waiting so long for you, these words have been strapped to my cage so long for you. Laced with honey, attacked with stones, but one thing I am certain is that I love you, and darlin' that is true.

This feeling, oh this feeling is forever.

3 comments:

  1. Aww, Thats sweet, Helly :)
    Laura likey (Y)
    My favourate part is the 'Knot your fingers through mine, my dear' paragraph (Y)

    I wish i could write like you do..
    ox

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it weird how we remember events based on the season they occurred? for me, winter is always my absolute favorite and autumn makes me sad. Lol november is a month I associate with sadness for some reason :P forever young.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol my birthdays in november ahaha
    Christmas gets me depressed...

    ReplyDelete